Every year most people gain weight over the holiday season and retain at least couple of those holiday pounds. This year, reverse the trend. This year, resolve to maintain your weight over the holiday season.The Holiday Weight Challenge is designed to encourage everyone to maintain their pre-season weight, or gain no more than two pounds, during the holiday season from November through the first week of January in the New Year.
We often make pacts with ourselves that we don’t achieve. Think of all those New Year’s resolutions! This holiday season get a jump start on a healthier new year. You are more likely to succeed if you:
- Set a SMART goal (specific, measurable, achievable, reasonable, and timed): “I will maintain my current weight over the holiday season.”
- Contract or commit to a program or person
- Get feedback on your progress
- Have the support of co-workers, family, and friends
- Develop a supportive environment for healthy eating and activity
Joining the Holiday Weight Challenge will give you the opportunity and tools to use proven weight control practices that will guarantee a happy, healthy, and leaner holiday season. Please see the attached and if you have any other questions which i did not cover here please feel free to send a mail and inquire.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join or sign up on our Face Book page, OVERALL FITNESS SERVICES. Do it today!
Have a great week!